SEE Lebanon, UNIC Beirut organize “3ala Amal” concert to spread hope and peace
24 November 2020
- In collaboration with the UN Information Centre in Beirut (UNIC Beirut), Social Events Endeavor Lebanon (SEE Lebanon) organized a conceptual concert titled “3ala Amal”.
- The concert is an attempt to spread hope and deliver a shout-out to all the people in Lebanon who are enduring difficult days as a result of compounding financial, economic, and health crises hitting the country, including the repercussions of the August 4 Beirut blast.
The concert, which will be broadcasted on LBCI channel and its social media platforms on Wednesday November 25, 2020 at 4:40PM GMT/6:40 PM (Beirut time), features young talented Lebanese artists Farah Nakhoul, Hadi Daou and Cyndi Latti, along with the participation of Sobhi Akoury Martyrs’ children Choir. It will also be live streamed on SEE Lebanon’s Facebook page (@socialeventslb).
The concert, filmed at Seaside Pavillion, also features a message of hope by the UN Deputy Special Coordinator, Resident and Humanitarian Coordinator Ms. Najat Rochdi. Children of martyrs will recite poems written by famous artist Georges Khabbaz accompanied by a background music composed by Joseph Khalifeh.
This event is supported by:
- Blue Sound SAL (Sound Engineering and backline)
- BACCHUS production (Lighting Engineering)
- Art-Monit SARL (Set Design)
- Wafaa Celine Halawi (Set Director)